In order to make your first visit go smoothly, you can download the Patient Information Forms and Medical Release Form below. Please fill them out completely before your first visit.
The Check-In Process
When you first arrive at our offices, please check in at the front desk and bring the following items with you:
- Health insurance card
- List of current medications
- Photo identification of the patient or of their parent or guardian
- Any referral forms you have received
- Any imaging you have had for this condition, including X-Rays, CT scans, MRIs, and more. All films or picture CDs need to be brought with you to your appointment.
- Workers compensation claim information (if applicable)
- Motor vehicle claim information (if applicable)
Please keep in mind we do not bill third-party insurances. We will set you up as a self-pay and you may forward the bills accordingly.
Insurance Plans We Accept
Celebration Foot & Ankle Institute participates with the following health plans:
- AARP (secondary to Medicare only)
- BCBS: PPC, Network Blue, Traditional PPS, Medicare Advantage PPO, and Advantage 65
- Cigna (not Disney HMO)
- FHHS: Health First Health Plans
- GHI (secondary to Medicare only)
- Golden Rule
- Medicare (secondary to Medicare insurances, all PPOs)
- Medicare Railroad
- Tricare for Life
- Tricare Standard
- UHC PPO, some HMOs accepted
- Workers’ compensation
- All other insurances with out-of-network benefits or with PCP/insurance referral and authorization: Humana, AARP Medicare Complete, etc.
Celebration Foot & Ankle Institute participates with other insurance plans which may not be listed.