When you first arrive at our offices, please check in at the front desk and bring the following items with you:
- Health insurance card
- List of current medications
- Photo identification of the patient or of their parent or guardian
- Any referral forms you have received
- Any imaging you have had for this condition, including X-Rays, CT scans, MRIs, and more. All films or picture CDs need to be brought with you to your appointment.
- Workers compensation claim information (if applicable)
- Motor vehicle claim information (if applicable)
Please keep in mind we do not bill third-party insurances. We will set you up as a self-pay and you may forward the bills accordingly.