Larissa Schmidt, D.P.M.
Dr. Larissa Schmidt is a Florida native who completed her undergraduate at Rollins College in Winter Park followed by her doctorate in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Independence, Ohio. She then accomplished her residency training at Florida Hospital East Orlando with specialty training in foot and ankle reconstruction.
More About Dr. Schmidt
Dr. Schmidt is educated in advanced wound care, external fixation and diabetic limb salvage. Her practice interests capture a variety of lower extremity pathologies including fracture care, sports medicine, pediatric care, heel pain, nail disorders, and bunion deformities. She is honored to be providing care in her specialty as a third-generation female podiatrist.
- Residency in Foot and Ankle Reconstruction | Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery | Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine | Independence, OH
- B.S. | Rollins College | Winter Park, FL
Tuesday 8:00am – 4:45pm
Friday 8:00am – 4:45pm
Monday 8:00 – 4:45pm
Thursday 8:00am – 4:45pm
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association