When you first arrive at our offices for a doctor visit, please check in at the front desk and bring the following items with you:
- Health Insurance card of patient
- List of current medications
- Photo Identification of the Responsible Party (self or parent/guardian)
- Any referral form(s) that patient has received from primary care physician, ER, etc.
- Any imaging (x-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc.) you have had for this condition. All films or picture cd's taken need to be hand carried to your appointment.
- Workers Compensation claim information (if applicable)
- Motor Vehicle Claim Information (if applicable)
Please keep in mind we do not bill third party insurances. We will set you up as a self pay and you may forward the bills accordingly.
In order to make your first visit go smoothly, you can download the Patient Information Forms and Medical Release Form.
Please fill them out completely before your first visit.
Patient Information Forms Medical Records Release Form Notice of Privacy Acts Financial Policy
Celebration Foot and Ankle Institute participates with the following health plans:
- AARP – (Secondary to Medicare Only)
- BCBS – (PPC, Network Blue, Traditional PPS, Medicare Advantage PPO, & Advantage 65)
- Champ VA
- Cigna – (Not Disney HMO)
- FHHS- Health First Health Plans
- GHI – (Secondary to Medicare Only)
- Golden Rule
- Medicare (Secondary to Medicare insurances – all PPO’s)
- Medicare Railroad
- Tricare for Life
- Tricare Standard
- UHC PPO - (some HMO’s accepted)
- Workers Compensation
**All other insurances with Out of Network benefits or with PCP/Insurance referral & authorization. (Humana, AARP Medicare Complete, etc.)**
Celebration Foot and Ankle Institute participates with other insurance plans which may not be listed.
For more information please call 321 939-2001.